пʼятниця, 8 квітня 2016 р.

pregnancy

Girls and women want to say, you are no longer alone! I felt so all 9 months of my pregnancy - give directions to the analysis'm reading, that's what. Received the results - again in the search. And this worked unofficially, of course, and no money is not received - all sat and thought: a man sitting on the neck, did not really do, and what is involved is a woman in the decree? I'm the same as they are or not? What do they feel?Then, in the late afternoon - what to cook and what has been and what cooking ....Later, when it was 4-5 months more interested in how to develop my kolibryk - again "huhlyla." And then your daily has got to describe that feeling when (I think my daughter will be interesting to find out how her mother was with her puzyku). Before maternity - on a piece of paper subscribed everything you need with you ... lost again recorded.That is why - collected everything, that knew their experiences, read, stolen, heard a single collection, the book "Nine months of happiness" and ready to give it to you! Stages of development of fetus (when there are legs, hands, nails - everything, all), the list of necessary tests (which I did + to be, according to MOOZ), personal journal (to record their thoughts and feelings), mini cook book, place to record the necessary things in your maternity + that it took me, my personal feelings and experiences (for comparison), reviews of pregnant mothers (this will inspire you and keep) a list of assets and care for problem skin. Oh ... and everything not listed. Please, write. The cost of the book - only UAH 50 (e) and 70 USD (paper) .A still a bunch of free advice and support :)

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар